Located in Lancaster, Chadwick High is Lancashire Local Authority’s commissioned provider of education for students for which it has the “statutory” responsibility to educate;
– Students who have been permanently excluded from a mainstream school.
– Students who cannot attend their mainstream school for medical reasons.
– Students who are new to area and difficult to place in a mainstream school.
Our secondary remit is to provide alternate educational provision for mainstream schools;
– Respite places for students whose needs are best met outwith their mainstream school for a period of time
– Assessment places for students being considered for Education Health and Care Plans.
– Intervention places to support schools in evidencing their “graduated response” in meeting the needs of vulnerable learners.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Within this website you will find all relevant information about our school and the services we offer for our pupils, parents and other education providers. If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Andrew Murray, Head Teacher